All of our clients have different needs. For this reason we assess each one according to their individual needs and provide a personalised and customised service plan when it comes to each import and export procedure.
We also offer the following services:
- Assist new exporters with the SARS "customs" registration process, in order to become an exporter.
- Provide ocean freight rates and assist with negotiations if required.
- Ensure that exporters comply with the requirements of the various authorities.
- Provide detailed costing.
- Advise clients of any potential risks.
- Manage statutory import and export documentation and export procedures on behalf of clients.
- Negotiate good transport rates with reliable and trusted transport companies.
- Oversee and manage the loading of containers if required to do so by the exporter.
- Keep the consignee informed of shipments by emailing copy documents.
- Courier all relevant documentation to the consignee or their agent to enable them to make timeous clearance at the destination.
We pride ourselves on being available 24/7. Our staff is professional and experienced and maintains a strong relationship with SARS, "customs," Transnet, PPECB, DAFF and various shipping lines.